When you plan to invest in business advertising, we know you have questions. Bright Light answers some of the most common ones here.
Q: What is your average permit time?
A: Average permit time varies per village. At most, they can take up to 3 weeks if there are no meetings involved. The City of Chicago does not fall within that category due to their high permit volume.
Q: What kind of payment options do you offer?
A: We accept cash, check, money order or credit card (all credit card payments are assessed a 3.5% processing fee)
- New Signs: 1 Year Warranty
- Materials-Only Warranties: Varies Depending on Manufacturer and Product
Q: What repairs are not covered under your warranty?
- Neglect, Vandalism, Abuse
- Improper Storage, Installation or Maintenance from Anyone Other than Bright Light Sign Company
- Replacement of Lights
- Inclement Weather or Natural Disasters
Q: Do you offer any form of vinyl service?
A: Yes! We offer many types of vinyl including installation services, if you aren’t sure we have what you need, you can always call.
Have more questions for us? Don’t hesitate to call 847-550-8902 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.